Search this site
James Usher has been part of the H L Brown family since 1973. The firm was founded in 1837. The son of the founder, James Ward Usher, was appointed Sheriff of Lincoln in 1916 and bequeathed funds to build the Usher Art Gallery.
The gallery was opened in 1927 and displays Mr. Usher’s collection of clocks, watches, porcelain and miniatures.
James Usher & Son
26-27 Guildhall Street
Phone: 01522 527547